إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
Follow up all shipping activities to receive and transfer art and heritage items in RCU, as well as being responsible on preparing documentation, maintaining records, and coordinating logistical issues for the movement of art and heritage objects.
- Lead communications within all art and heritage items shipping and logistical agents and subcontractors.
- Schedule and coordinate both domestic and international freight shipment.
- Maintain Shipping records, including providing tracking or shipping history information.
- Prepare and verify all outgoing shipments and create reports summarizing daily shipment activity.
- Record shipment data related to art and heritage objects, including weight, charges, and space availability.
- Manage the costs and expenses of the shipments, aiming to maximize benefits while minimizing expenses and costs.
- Maintain the safe packing and handling of art and heritage objects in accordance with the specified handling and packing requirements and procedures.
- Build and update a database about the Al-Ula County heritage items and collections’ shipments and transferee.
- Prepare the required reports related to work regularly.
Written and oral proficiency of English language.
Operations Management or Supply Management